Unichange.me - compravendita di scambiare Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Unichange.me - compravendita di scambiare Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money

Siamo lieti di presentarvi di alta qualità del servizio di scambio affidabile di e-valuta - unichange.me

Servizio Unichange.me funziona con Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money, OKPAY, FasaPay, PayPal, Paxum, JustForex.

Il nostro servizio di cambio ha un sacco di vantaggi:

1. Abbiamo una vasta gamma di opzioni di acquisto e vendita di valuta elettronica

È possibile acquistare moneta elettronica con bonifico bancario USD / EUR / GBP, locale PLN bonifico bancario / CZK, Western Union o MoneyGram.

Carte Puoi vendere moneta elettronica per bonifico bancario USD / EUR / GBP, Western Union / MoneyGram, di credito e di debito.

Vedi tutte le direzioni di cambio qui

2. Sostituire qualsiasi quantità di valuta elettronica

È possibile scambiare le somme da $ 10 a $ 50.000 sul nostro servizio.
    Avete bisogno di più? Contatta team di supporto UO!

3. Immediato ritirarsi Unichange carta di debito

Stimare tutti i benefici della carta di debito Unichange:
    - Bassi costi per la manutenzione della carta
    - alti limiti
    - Consegna rapida
    - Multi valuta
    - Possibilità di incassare denaro in tutto il mondo.

Promozione! Carta Ordine Unichange con la consegna del DHL con prezzo ridotto! Dettagli del promo sono qui

4. Partner Program
    Puoi guadagnare come nostro partner! Ritirare i tuoi guadagni da $ 1!

5. Skype, PlayStation, VCC e altri buoni
    Comprare VCC, Skype, CashU, carta Amazon, Facebook carta regalo, PlayStation, Xbox Live o iTunes sul servizio Unichange.

Vedi tutti i voucher disponibili qui

6. Supporto
    Il nostro team di supporto può sempre rispondere a tutte le vostre domande online tramite Live chat o con l'aiuto del sistema di biglietteria.
    Exchange Bitcoin, Perfect Money, FasaPay profitably!
    LARGE RESERVES, LOW FEES, FAST COMPLETION!
    Place an order here https://unichange.me/order

ma avete usato Google Translator o è proprio scritto così male di suo ?

a parte quello... la unichange card non è presente nelle sorgenti, ma solo come destinazione... quindi la domanda è : come uso la card dopo che ci ho messo sopra il controvalore BTC perdendo ben il 5% di valore ?????
    www.best-privacy.com

Comment

San Google Translator in action

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da poiuytr Visualizza Messaggio
        ma avete usato Google Translator o è proprio scritto così male di suo ?

a parte quello... la unichange card non è presente nelle sorgenti, ma solo come destinazione... quindi la domanda è : come uso la card dopo che ci ho messo sopra il controvalore BTC perdendo ben il 5% di valore ?????
        Hello, poiuytr!

You can check all information about Unichange debit card here https://unichange.me/debit_cards
        Unichange debit card enables you to sell Bitcoin to this card and get cash on the card very fast. It takes only 1 business hour (usually 10-20 minutes) to complete the order.

Unichange debit card will help you to withdraw Bitcoin to the fiat currency. You can store this money on the card and can withdraw funds at any moment you need. By storing Bitcoins on the card you will avoid high volatility of Bitcoin price and will be assured that you do not loose money if Bitcoin price drops down.
        Last edited by Unichangeme; 23/02/2015, 14:48.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da afratton Visualizza Messaggio
          San Google Translator in action
          Yes, Google translator was used for the post on this forum. It will be greatly appreciated if we are allowed by Administration of the forum to post further information in English. Our posts may be interesting and helpful for the forum members who are looking for reliable e-currency exchange service.
          At the moment we are searching for Italian speaking Support representative. If you are interested, you are welcome to contact us https://unichange.me/contact_us

Comment

Welcome ! You can post further information in English , no problem .

Comment

Hello Unichangeme, and thanks for your reply. Let continue in english, there's no problem at all.

I read the website and saw that i can move BTC into card for the currency. 3.9% is quite expensive but if everything works could be fine. At this point please the me know something about the use of the card: the card has a SWIFT or IBAN associated ? or i need to have a bank account and then will be associated ?

From wich country (if you support more than one) will be shipped the card ? i suppose it will be inactive so activation code will be provided after.. right ?

thx
              www.best-privacy.com

Comment

Hello Unichangeme, and thanks for your reply. Let continue in english, there's no problem at all.

I read the website and saw that i can move BTC into card for the currency. 3.9% is quite expensive but if everything works could be fine. At this point please the me know something about the use of the card: the card has a SWIFT or IBAN associated ? or i need to have a bank account and then will be associated ?

From wich country (if you support more than one) will be shipped the card ? i suppose it will be inactive so activation code will be provided after.. right ?

thx
                Hello, poiuytr!
                The card has IBAN associated with it. There is possibility to top up the card with bank transfer. The card is shipped from EU country. Sorry, more exact information is not provided as it is business information.

As soon as you get the card you will need to activate it and in the end of activation process PIN code will be provided to you.

Comment

Do you need EUR debit card for Bitcoin/Perfect Money withdrawal?

Hello to all forum members!

At the moment our service is working on implementation of EUR card on our service.

We would like to hear your opinion: are you interested in EUR debit card for fast Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money, OkPay or FasaPay withdrawal?

All your thoughts on this question will be very appreciated!

Comment

hi Unichange.me, many thanks for your answers.

Personally having a EUR card can be nice but not essential. At least for me, and i think for many others here; we running worldwide business so having US $ or EUR is the same. Of course if you give RAND we're not so happy :-) :-)

joke apart; one more question that is essential: you follow a K.Y.C. procedure like banks or card is fully anonimous ? this is the most important question and for us make the difference to use or not your service.

thanks again.
                    www.best-privacy.com

Comment

hi Unichange.me, many thanks for your answers.

Personally having a EUR card can be nice but not essential. At least for me, and i think for many others here; we running worldwide business so having US $ or EUR is the same. Of course if you give RAND we're not so happy :-) :-)

joke apart; one more question that is essential: you follow a K.Y.C. procedure like banks or card is fully anonimous ? this is the most important question and for us make the difference to use or not your service.

thanks again.
                      Hello, poiuytr!
                      Thank you for your helpful feedback!

Unichange debit card is not anonymous, it is issued in the name of the client ordering the card.
                      Verification with the card issuer is not required, but the amount which can be withdrawn is limites to 2500USD at a lifetime.
                      If you wish to withdraw larger amounts, you should pass verification.

Comment

Thanks again for all your answer, and patience.

regards.
                        www.best-privacy.com

Comment

Sell Perfect Money, BTC-e USD, Bitcoin, OkPay to MoneyGram EUR for 1% fee!
                          Place orders here https://unichange.me/

Comment

Hi Unichange,me,
                            It will be possible in future to send from Paypal and receive in PM through your system?
                            For the moment i see that Paypal can be utilized to receive only.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Maximilian Visualizza Messaggio
                              Hi Unichange,me,
                              It will be possible in future to send from Paypal and receive in PM through your system?
                              For the moment i see that Paypal can be utilized to receive only.
                              Hello,
                              Due to the fact that PayPal is rechargable system, there is no such exchange direction on our service.
                              You can only buy PayPal on Unichange.me
                              If you you have and questions or you need any further details, please, contact our Support team.

Comment

Working...
                              X