No announcement yet.

Unichange.me - compravendita di scambiare Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

fra poco per usare questo servizio ti daranno loro qualcosa...

immagino non abbiano constatato il successo che speravano...

Comment

chi di voi usa BTC dove se li procura ??

ed a quali costi ??

l'unico pagamento che ho fatto, è costato al ricevente 10€ su 60 spediti !!

cavoli suoi, perché ha insistito..
      con postepay si smenava 1€,
      anzi glielo pagavo io...

Comment

Io ogni tanto li uso per qualche transazione speciale, normalmente li acquisto su the rock trading.

Comment

quanto ti prendono ?

Comment

La commissione massima è 0.5%, poi in base della quantità di transazioni che fai nell'ultimo mese ti applicano uno sconto dal 10% fino all' 85%.

Comment

Edmont, confermo che therocktrading è cosa buona e giusta... diversamente, li piglio di persona..
              www.best-privacy.com

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Edmond_Dantès Visualizza Messaggio
                quanto ti prendono ?
                Hello,

Please, contact our Support team directly according exchange directions you are interested in. We will provide you any required information and support with pleasure.
                Thank you.
                Exchange Bitcoin, Perfect Money, FasaPay profitably!
                LARGE RESERVES, LOW FEES, FAST COMPLETION!
                Place an order here https://unichange.me/order

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da picco Visualizza Messaggio
                  La commissione massima è 0.5%, poi in base della quantità di transazioni che fai nell'ultimo mese ti applicano uno sconto dal 10% fino all' 85%.
                  Hello,

To receive any information, please, contact our Support team and we will answer all your questions and provide you will all required details.
                  Thank you.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da poiuytr Visualizza Messaggio
                    Edmont, confermo che therocktrading è cosa buona e giusta... diversamente, li piglio di persona..
                    Hello,

Please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team to receive any required information about our service and exchange directions.
                    Thank you.

Comment

BTC-e USD codes are now redeemed automatically on Unichange.me!

If you wish to sell BTC-e USD code to Western Union, Visa/MasterCard, your Unichange debit card or exchange BTC-e USD code to any other e-currency you won't have to wait anymore! BTC-e USD code is redeemed automatically and the order is processed within set time frames for this type of exchange.

We offer the best directions to withdraw BTC-e USD codes:

BTC-e USD to Western Union5.9%
                      BTC-e USD to Visa/MasterCard USD3.5%
                      BTC-e USD to Unichange card USD4.5%
                      BTC-e USD to Paypal4.9%
                      BTC-e USD to Perfect Money USD2.5%

Sell your BTC-e USD code to Perfect Money, PayPal or Unichange.me debit card and get your order done in 1 business hour. It takes 1 business day to complete an order for the direction «BTC-e USD code to Western Union». Funds for BTC-e USD code selling will appear on your personal credit/debit card in just 3-5 business days.

To receive more information, please, contact Unichange.me Support team directly.

Comment

Dear forum members,

We would like to inform you that account registration is no longer needed to be able to place orders for the most popular exchange directions on Unichange.me.

Exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, JustForex or withdraw your e-currency funds to Western Union or to your personal credit/debit card with best fees on Unichange.me service here https://unichange.me

We have another incredible news!
                        Fee for the exchange direction Bitcoin to Perfect Money is reduced to 0,5%!

Unichange.me – we provide the best service to our customers!

Comment

sette pagine di messaggi a senso unico, praticamente quasi un blog pubblicitario senza nessun valore aggiunto.

sarà il caso di o darci un taglio oppure contribuire in qualcosa?
                          I problemi non possono essere risolti allo stesso livello di conoscenza che li ha creati. Albert Einstein.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da David Visualizza Messaggio
                            sette pagine di messaggi a senso unico, praticamente quasi un blog pubblicitario senza nessun valore aggiunto.
                            sarà il caso di o darci un taglio oppure contribuire in qualcosa?
                            Hello,

First of all, we would like to apologize for providing response to your question in English, as currently we do not have Italian support language.
                            We also wish to note that we consider information in our posts constructive and useful for our clients.
                            Should you have any questions, please, contact our Support team directly. We would be glad to answer all your questions.

Comment

first of all: english is not a problem, at least for some readers.
                              your posts might me interesting to your clients,
                              but you personally do not contribute to any other discussion
                              and you keep using this posts merely as your personal advertising channel.
                              other bitcoin experts write real interesting posts and might share knowledge
                              of the market and help users to understand better the topic and "how to use" the crypto - currency.
                              that is just an example. now it's up to you: keep just advertising or start contributing.
                              I problemi non possono essere risolti allo stesso livello di conoscenza che li ha creati. Albert Einstein.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da David Visualizza Messaggio
                                first of all: english is not a problem, at least for some readers.
                                your posts might me interesting to your clients,
                                but you personally do not contribute to any other discussion
                                and you keep using this posts merely as your personal advertising channel.
                                other bitcoin experts write real interesting posts and might share knowledge
                                of the market and help users to understand better the topic and "how to use" the crypto - currency.
                                that is just an example. now it's up to you: keep just advertising or start contributing.
                                Hello,

Thank you for your reply. We appreciate your point of your and we will take into consideration your advice.
                                We will do our best to take part in forum conversations more actively and to help forum members in cryptocurrency use.
                                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X