Unichange.me - compravendita di scambiare Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Specials from Unichange.me service!

Buy Perfect Money and OkPay on our service only for $0.5 !!!

Bictoin to Perfect Money -> $0.5
    BTC-e USD code to Perfect Money -> $0.5
    Litecoin to Perfect Money -> $0.5

Bitcoin, BTC-e USD code, Litecoin to Perfect Money orders are completed automatically after transaction gets 3 confirmations.

Bictoin to OkPay -> $0.5
    BTC-e USD code to OkPay -> $0.5
    Litecoin to OkPay -> $0.5

Bitcoin, BTC-e USD code, Litecoin to OkPay orders are completed within 1 business hour!
    Exchange Bitcoin, Perfect Money, FasaPay profitably!
    LARGE RESERVES, LOW FEES, FAST COMPLETION!
    Place an order here https://unichange.me/order

Comment

Christmas and New Year holidays are round the corner and Unichange.me team has prepared the whole bag of specials and offers for everyone who is interested in e-currency withdrawals.

Order Unichange.me plastic debit card for 14$ and receive 5$ bonus to your card account. Funds will be credited to your account straight after your Unichange.me debit card is activated!

Unichange.me debit card has lots of advantages, such as:

- withdraw your Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, Litecoin, OkPay, FasaPay to Unichange.me debit card.
      - withdraw up to $20,000 per day to your Unichange card;
      - cash out your funds in ATM, pay for your regular and online shopping all over the world;

You are welcome to check other information about the card and the list of countries where Unichange.me debit card can be sent here.

To be able to order Unichange.me debit card you need to verify your cell phone number. After Unichange.me debit card order is placed our Support team will get back to you with all further details.

Order Unichange.me debit card now, get $5 bonus to card account and make all your future e-currency withdrawals, fast, secure and profitable.

Comment

Topic cleared. It was a necessary action due to mantain topic readable.
        www.best-privacy.com

Comment

Warm greetings from Unichange.me team !

Unichange.me team is pleased to congratulate all our customers with oncoming holidays! May success, wealth, happiness follow you everyday! Dream on and achieve on!

We would like to express our gratitude to you for choosing us as your exchange service! Our success and development this year would not have been possible without your support.

In the end of this year Unichange.me team is delighted to share with you all our achieved results and improvements in our work within 2015:

- No obligatory registration

Unichange.me removed obligatory registration for most of exchange directions, so now you can exchange the digital currency even without being logged-in. There are over 80 exchange directions available for unregistered users at the present time.

- Automatic exchange

Several exchange directions are available in automatic mode:
          - Bitcoin to Perfect Money
          - BTC-e USD to Perfect Money
          - Litecoin to Perfect Money

Having got three confirmations, order with Bitcoin and Litecoin are processed automatically. Orders with BTC-e codes are processed within several minutes. In future even more exchange directions will be introduced in automatic mode.

- Launched new exchange directions

Unichange.me team is trying to make service useful for clients all over the world. Therefore it is always looking for new solutions for the customers.

Recently possibility to withdraw e-money to China Unionpay cards was introduced to satisfy needs of clients from China. It takes 1 business day to complete the order. Funding of Unionpay cards is instant.

For clients from CIS countries withdrawal to Qiwi USD , to Privatbank USD and Sberbank USD cards was launched.

- New virtual cards for online payments

Unichange.me launched Virtual cards USD and EUR in addition to Unichange plastic cards. You can get Unichange virtual card to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e, Perfect Money, OkPay to card to make online payments.

In general Unichange virtual card has the same advantages as the plastic one, such as high limits, low-cost maintenance, fast e-currency withdrawal and others. But the virtual card is cheaper (1 USD/EUR) and the delivery is instant.

- Faster Live chat help

Unichange.me updated Live chat software in order to be able to respond faster to the customers’ questions. Now you can get a quick answer to any question you have regarding the work with the service.

- Updated Affiliate Bonus Rates

Unichange.me increased the bonus rates in order to encourage the new users and to give credit to those who already have been engaged in the partners’ program.

Unichange.me Partners can earn up to 20% by attracting new affiliates!

Unichange.me service gives the possibility not only to exchange but to earn money. To join our team of Affiliates you only need to register!
          These were the main out of many more improvements provided by our service in 2015!

The year 2015 was prominent time for Unichange.me and our customers. We are finishing the year on a high note, full of plans for further improvements and achievements!

Unichange.me will do its best to keep its position of Top Exchange service in 2016. As we continue our work in fulfilling all our customers' needs, we thank you for your trust in us!

Kind regards,
          Unichange.me team

Comment

Dear forum members!

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that we have added new exchange directions on our service.

Withdrawals to Alipay CNY and Skrill USD are available!

Exchange your Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD, OkPay, FasaPay to Alipay CNY and Skrill USD on Unichange.me

It takes only 1 business hour to proceed your order and to fund your Alipay CNY or Skrill USD account.

No registration or verification is required for these exchange directions.

We are improving and expending our directions to provide you with the best exchange service.

Comment

Unichange.me team has special offer!

Buy Perfect Money on our service with the best fees:

Bitcoin to Perfect Money -> 0%
              Litecoin to Perfect Money -> 0%
              BTC-e USD code to Perfect Money -> 0%

All orders for these exchange directions are proceeded automatically!

Place an order on our service with 0% and get automatic completion!

Unichange.me - we care about your convenience, time and security!

Comment

Unichange - try to improove user experience. If you need help
                Let me know. I find it pretty difficult to use your services...

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da tiskarna Visualizza Messaggio
                  Unichange - try to improove user experience. If you need help
                  Let me know. I find it pretty difficult to use your services...
                  Hello,

Please, specify what difficulties have you faced when using our service?
                  You are always welcome to contact our Support team for any help.

Comment

I have your cc and it was quite complicated to pay for it as well as now fund it. I can make you a short report about things I don't find nice to users - there are no big problems, I would more call them user experience issues... If interrested, pm me.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da tiskarna Visualizza Messaggio
                      I have your cc and it was quite complicated to pay for it as well as now fund it. I can make you a short report about things I don't find nice to users - there are no big problems, I would more call them user experience issues... If interrested, pm me.
                      Hello,

Please, be informed that Unichange.me is online e-currency exchange service, it is not possible to fund Unichange.me account as it is not savings one.
                      You can only buy, sell or exchange e-currencies on our service.
                      Please, check all our available exchange directions here https://unichange.me/fees
                      If you face any difficulties while order placing, you are always welcome to contact our Support team to receive step by step instructions how to make an exchange on our service.

Comment

Dear forum members,

Our fee to withdraw Perfect Money, Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Litecoin, FasaPay to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR was reduced to 1.9% now!

We are offering best fee for fast and secure withdrawal option to Unichange cards EUR:

Perfect Money to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%
                        Bitcoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%
                        BTC-e USD to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%
                        Litecoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%
                        FasaPay to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%

You are welcome to log in to your account to place an order.

Don't you have Unichange.me card yet? It's your time to grab this opportunity and order the card for prompt e-currency and cryptocurrency withdrawals!

Comment

Carte prepagate in Bitcoin

Posted on 18 marzo 2016 by Edmond_Dantès

Partiamo da alcune premesse: Il Bitcoin è stato creato come metodo di trasferimento di valore/moneta alternativo alle banche e in generale all’uso di intermediari. Viene spesso definito trust-less perchè non viene posta la totale fiducia su un ente terzo… Continue Reading →

Comment

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me is happy to announce that fee to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD code to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD was decreased to 1.9%!

Bitcoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD -> 1.9%
                            Litecoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD -> 1.9%
                            BTC-e USD to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD -> 1.9%

To be able to place an order please log into your Unichange.me account.

If you still don't have Unichange.me card, you are most welcome to follow this link https://unichange.me/debit_cards and to order the card for fast e-currency and cryptocurrency withdrawals!

Comment

Unichange.me team has awesome news for all Unichange.me USD debit card holders!

Fees to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin and BTC-e USD code to Unichange.me debit card were reduced:

Bitcoin to Unichange card USD - 1%
                              Litecoin to Unichange card USD - 1%
                              BTC-e USD to Unichange card USD - 1%

We have fixed the lowest fee for our clients!

If you are looking for the best way to withdraw Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Litecoin, check our Unichange cards and get one for you!

Comment

Free giveaway of Unichange virtual cards

Innovative P2P exchange platform Unichange is happy to announce the launch of new Unichange promotion.

Starting today Unichange service begins free giveaway of Unichange virtual cards to every customer ordering Unichange plastic card.
                                Conditions of the promotion are very transparent: customer should order Unichange plastic card and will receive Unichange virtual card (of the same currency) free of charge. Check more information https://unichange.me/news/id/563

Unichange.me debit and virtual cards can be connected, so users have possibility to transfer funds from their virtual cards to debit ones and vice verse.
                                Delivery of virtual card is instant, so customer can use virtual card while waiting for arrival of the ordered plastic card. Funds on the virtual card can be transferred to the plastic card as soon as it has been received.

Unichange service supports all cryptocurrency enthusiasts, therefore service established 1% fee for withdrawal of Bitcoin, Litecoin and BTC-e USD codes to Unichange cards.

With Unichange cards you can withdraw your crypto not only fast, but also with the lowest fees on the market.

Unichange.me cards are perfect solution for Forex traders, Forex IB partners, Binary option traders, hosting services, design and consultancy services, bloggers, forum owners, who accept crypto and e-currencies on their websites and want to withdraw funds in fast and secure way.

Plastic and virtual Unichange cards can be ordered in EUR and USD currencies.
                                Main advantages of Unichange.me debit and virtual cards are:
                                - high withdrawal (ATM withdrawal up to 90 000 USD or 90 000 EUR per month),
                                - low cost (plastic cards cost 9 USD or 8 EUR),
                                - global shopping (plastic and virtual cards can be used at over 20,000,000 shops all over the world).
                                - possibility to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e code, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay to plastic/virtual cards in 1 business hour.

Check please more information about Unichange cards and possibility to order card to your country here https://unichange.me/debit_cards

If the card cannot be ordered to some countries, Unichange.me offers these customers to withdraw their e-currencies to PayPal or Western Union. Clients will be able to pick up their money transfer and receive PayPal the same business day as the order is placed.

Unichange.me is striving to cover the needs of different clients, providing the unique and universal solutions for fast and secure digital and e-currency withdrawals.

Comment

Working...
                                X