Number26 diventa banca N26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Number26 diventa banca N26

Se può interessare, segnalo che Number26 diventa banca a tutti gli effetti con il nome di N26
    Questo il testo della mail ricevuta:

Since we launched the NUMBER26 account in 2015, we've been obsessed with designing the perfect personal banking experience. Many of you have been with us since the beginning, and you've seen all the ways we've brought this experience to life. Well – today marks the biggest development of them all.

We've achieved official recognition as a licensed bank by the European Central Bank, which means we can power our product with our own bank. We're reducing complexity one massive step so every action is only between you and us. That means more features like investment, savings, credit and insurance, but with far more personalization, innovation and speed. You'll see our next innovations in action in the coming weeks, with much more to come.

In the spirit of reducing complexity, we're also simplifying our brand. We're now officially called N26, and you can see our new logo above.

You don't need to do anything today. We'll reach out to existing customers in early September to explain how to take full advantage of N26 and all the benefits that the banking license will bring.

Check out our new homepage, N26.com, and read our full announcement here.

dopo aver scremato le "mele marce", si sono potuti presentare alla BCE con una sana richiesta...

Leupay non ha potuto (leggi voluto) e per questo utilizza Satabank... abbandonando il LUX.

sempre ammesso che la cosa non venga presa in mano dalla BCE e finisca come con NEMEA.
    Consulenza informatica e business. Poslovno in ra?unalniško svetovanje
    Siti Web, Ecommerce, Email - Hosting, VPN, Numeri VoIP, SIM, Carte e Conti
    European Company Formation - Offshore Company Formation - Bank Relationship
    Privacy Services - Tax Planning - Contatti - Consulenze
    If you want situation specific advice feel free to -> contact me <- direct!
    (our usual professional charges will apply)

Comment

Macgyver, tra Leupay e N26 al momento attuale cosa consiglieresti?

Comment

Non ci sono solo quelli, ovviamente , prova iCard . Ad esempio , ma tra i tre, usali solo come conti di passaggio...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

grazie dell' INFO

Comment

N26 scambia???

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Stefano55 Visualizza Messaggio
              N26 scambia???

"N26 is a German Direct bank, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, that offers its services not only in Germany but also Austria, France and several other countries of the Eurozone"

Berlin-based startup Number26 is trying to reinvent the bank. This might sound crazy, and that's why the startup has processed step by step. After partnering with Wirecard for the banking back end, attracting 200,000 users and raising tens of millions of dollars, the company now has a full banking license to operate in Europe.

A parte che ormai tutti i wallet EU scambieranno, le banche lo fanno a priori. Cosi anche come ogni istituto di moneta elettronica. Nel primo caso (banche) per obbligo, nel secondo (istituti di moneta) per trasparenza.
              Last edited by macgyver; 12/01/2017, 23:15.

Comment

Che i wallet Eu scambieranno dov'è scritto?

Comment

Working...
                X