No announcement yet.

Nominee director - se è legale e che poteri ha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

Infatti il nominee non lo fa mai il “superconsulente xxx” . Il nominee lo fa sempre un legale dello studio locale incaricato di costituire la società , il quale firma con il cliente ( UBO , non il consulente ) un nominee agreement.
    Questo nominee agreement viene poi notarizzato ed apostillato insieme a:
    - copia passaporto cliente ( UBO )
    - copia passaporto nominee
    - copia documenti societari
    Il tutto , in originale , viene inviato al cliente ( sempre UBO ) e copia alla banca .
    ... tanto per essere chiari ...

Comment

Nominee director - se è legale e che poteri ha

Originariamente Scritto da afratton Visualizza Messaggio
      Infatti il nominee non lo fa mai il “superconsulente xxx” . Il nominee lo fa sempre un legale dello studio locale incaricato di costituire la società , il quale firma con il cliente ( UBO , non il consulente ) un nominee agreement.
      Questo nominee agreement viene poi notarizzato ed apostillato insieme a:
      - copia passaporto cliente ( UBO )
      - copia passaporto nominee
      - copia documenti societari
      Il tutto , in originale , viene inviato al cliente ( sempre UBO ) e copia alla banca .
      ... tanto per essere chiari ...
      E cosa c'è scritto esattamente in questo atto notarile che racchiude i documenti da te elencati (e nel nominee agreement in se)?

Comment

È un contratto tra te ( UBO ) ed il legale ( nominee ) , in cui si chiariscono i termini del servizio , i poteri conferiti , le limitazioni e tutti i particolari necessari a tutelare ENTRAMBE le parti , in quanto in caso di operazioni fraudolenti da parte dell ‘ UBO ( truffe e simili ) perpetrate tramite la società, portano all immediata nullità del contratto e alla denuncia presso le competenti autorità.

Comment

È un contratto tra te ( UBO ) ed il legale ( nominee ) , in cui si chiariscono i termini del servizio , i poteri conferiti , le limitazioni e tutti i particolari necessari a tutelare ENTRAMBE le parti , in quanto in caso di operazioni fraudolenti da parte dell ‘ UBO ( truffe e simili ) perpetrate tramite la società, portano all immediata nullità del contratto e alla denuncia presso le competenti autorità.

per fortuna allora non è come pensavo

Comment

certo che se fossi un terzo in buona fede sarebbe piuttosto inquietante dovermi interfacciare con un nominee, non avendo strumenti per conoscere il suo raggio d'azione consentito, e correndo quindi il rischio che un contratto sottoscritto in buona fede possa essere annullato ex post per una questione che, nel concreto, attiene meramente al rapporto tra UBO e beneficiario

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da goingtopanama Visualizza Messaggio
              per fortuna allora non è come pensavo
              Bisognerebbe leggere questi contratti ma comunque la domanda rimane: hanno valore legale?
              Ha potere di annullamento della transazione fraudolenta quando c'è di mezzo un terzo di buona fede?
              Temo proprio di no, quindi è proprio come pensavamo, altro che...

Comment

Se pazienti fino domani magari te lo posto
                Ovvio che hanno valore legale , parliamo di contratti stipulati di fronte ad un notaio ,mica scritti sulla carta del formaggio .

Comment

Se pazienti fino domani magari te lo posto
                  Ovvio che hanno valore legale , parliamo di contratti stipulati di fronte ad un notaio ,mica scritti sulla carta del formaggio .
                  Certo che paziento e sarò felice di essermi sbagliato se è come dici tu!

Comment

Iniziamo dal Nominee Agreement .
                    Per comodità lo scrivo direttamente quì , vi chiedo un piccolo sforzo di fantasia per vederlo impaginatodecentemente

NOMINEE AGREEMENT

THIS AGREEMENT made on the 31 day of May, 2018

Between the parties to with,

Mr. X
                    With address : xxxx
                    Identity card number :
                    Passport number :

(hereinafter called to as “THE CLIENT”), of the one part

and

Mr. Y
                    With address :
                    Identity card number :
                    Passport number :

(hereinafter referred to as “THE NOMINEE”), of the other part

who hereby agree to enter into this Nominee agreement under the terms and conditions stipulated hereunder:

1. In consideration of THE NOMINEE, carrying out instructions and providing nominee services (Partner, Member) to "tua company" LLP, incorporated under the Law of England and Wales (hereinafter referred to as “THE COMPANY”), THE CLIENT, successors, administrators and assigns, hereby agrees to indemnify THE NOMINEE, its directors, officers, employees, nominees, agents and each company and firm affiliated with THE NOMINEE and each member of staff and/or Board of Directors and nominees of any such company or firm affiliated with THE NOMINEE, in respect of any losses, actions, claims, expenses, suits, costs, demands, damages or liabilities, including legal fees, whether incurred jointly or severally, of whatever kind or nature which may be sustained or which may be incurred by them as result of their acting in good faith as his/her nominees and carrying out his/her instructions.

2.THE CLIENT warrants that any instruction given by THE CLIENT will not cause THE NOMINEE to infringe the laws of any country and THE CLIENT warrants the accuracy of all information that THE CLIENT provides to THE NOMINEE.

3.THE NOMINEE and all affiliated firms, members of staff and/or Board of Directors of THE NOMINEE and any company or firm affiliated with THE NOMINEE which are acting as officers/directors or authorized signatories of any company formed or administered on THE CLIENT’s behalf , shall be entitled to resign as directors and/or officers and/or signatories and/or Registered Agent of the company, at any time, by giving notice in writing to THE COMPANY, at its last known address, which notice shall be deemed given and resignation deemed effective as of it mailing. Members of staff and/or BOD of THE NOMINEE or any of its nominees and also each member of staff or BOD and nominees of any company or firm affiliated with THE NOMINEE are hereby released from any liability to THE COMPANY for damages which may result or arise as a consequence of their resignation.

4.Where instructions or advice are given orally by THE CLIENT to THE NOMINEE, THE NOMINEE shall not be liable to THE CLIENT for any misunderstanding or misinterpretation, which may arise in relation thereto.

5.THE CLIENT is responsible for notifying THE NOMINEE of the transfer of the company referred to in clause 1 above to a third party.

6.THE CLIENT agrees that in the event of any dispute this Agreement will be governed by the law of the England and Wales. THE CLIENT further agrees that the jurisdiction of incorporation of the company shall be the proper forum for the enforcement of this Agreement provided always that THE NOMINEE shall not be limited to said forum. Furthermore, THE CLIENT agrees that THE NOMINEE may institute proceedings in respect of this AGREEMENT in any forum where the beneficial owner(s) may, from time to time, reside or have assets situated.

7.THE CLIENT is required to provide any information properly requested by THE NOMINEE.

8.THE CLIENT asserts that it has exercised due diligence, and can confirm the legitimate source and use of client funds and business activities of the beneficial owner(s) of “the Company”. THE CLIENT also certifies that to the best of his/her knowledge, none of the assets, net worth, income or activities of the company referred to in point 1 above, relate in any manner to armaments, illegal drugs, or other illegal controlled substances, prostitution, money laundering, or any other activity that THE CLIENT knows to be illegal in his/her country of citizenship, residence or domicile, or elsewhere

9.THE CLIENT certifies that he/she has never been arrested or convicted for any criminal offence, drug related offence, money laundering or any other illegal activity and he/she has not filed for bankruptcy, even though the subject of a pardon, or amnesty.

10.THE CLIENT understands that THE NOMINEE reserves the right to request further information where deemed necessary.

11.The fact that THE NOMINEE has agreed to act under the above stated conditions as nominee director, shareholder, signatory, and therefore carryout any instructions set by this documents, doesn’t make in any way, nor constitute in any way, any responsibility whatsoever to THE NOMINEE, therefore is clearly agreed and accepted by THE CLIENT that he, and only he bears all responsibility over the instructions, and duties carried out under this agreement.

In witness whereof THE NOMINEE and THE CLIENT have set their hands to this Nominee Agreement on this 31 day of the month of May, 2018

(firma)
                    THE NOMINEE
                    Mr.Y
                    Passport number

(firma)
                    THE BENEFICIARY
                    Mr X
                    Passport number

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Il documento andrà firmato da entrambi in orginale , autenticato da un notaio ,completato con le copie dei documenti di entrambi ,rilegato e dotato di apostilla .

Comment

Declaration of trust

I , Y , sole Director of xxx,a company registered under registration number xxxx in xxxx ,with registered office address at xxxx , partner of " la tua company "LLP , a Limited Liability Partnership incorporated in United Kingdom on the xxxx under registration number xxxx , and registered office address at xxxx , I hereby confirm that Mr. X ,holder of identity card number xxx and passport number xxxx issued on and expiring on xxx is a co.partner and Beneficiary Owner of the company .

Dated this 30 May 2018

(Firma)
                      Mr.Y
                      Nominee partner of
                      "la tua company " LLP

(Firma)
                      Mr.X
                      Beneficial Owner of
                      "la tua company " LLP

-----------------------------------------------------------
                      Anche questo rientra nel plico autenticato e apostillato .

Comment

DEED OF INDEMNTIY

I the undersigned Mr.X, - Identity Card Number: XXXX , being the 100% beneficial owner of all the shares of "LA TUA COMPANY" LLP - XXXX, hereby solemnly and irrevocable agree and undertake to fully indemnify Mr Y for having acted upon my direct and indirect instructions as Partner and Member , as , and as Administrators/Accountants as applicable , on my behalf for and in connection with "LA TUA COMPANY" ,(a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales (XXXX) upon my direct and indirect instructions (hereinafter the “Company”) from the date of 30 May 2018 with and under the terms set out herein below:

1.I hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold and save harmless the said Mr X of X for acting upon my direct and indirect instructions as Partner and Member , and as Administrators (XXXX) respectively as applicable, for and in connection with the Company, against any and all liability, loss damage, cost or expense which they may incur, suffer or be required to pay by reason of their acting as Partners ,Members, Administrators/Accountants as applicable of the Company, as applicable, as aforesaid as from 30 May 2018 of the Company.

2.I hereby confirm that the above mentioned Company since of 30 May 2018 was day-to-day operated by persons, including any persons to whom the Company had granted any Power of Attorneys and/or other authorisations, acting upon my direct and indirect instructions and that XXX and their employees, agents or associates as well as any of the persons mentioned in the preceding paragraph 1 were not involved in such day to day operations and/or daily management of the Company and I therefore hereby irrevocably waive all and every rights to turn against them in any matter whatsoever relating to the management and running of the Company and/or for reasons pertaining to the preparation of books of the Company and/or the movements in the bank accounts of the Company, preparation and filing any other statutory returns and hereby irrevocably and retrospectively as from the 30 May 2018 of the Company absolve them from any liability whatsoever in relation to the above operations and management of the said Company, past, present or future and hereby declare that I personally assume full responsibility towards them for their involvement in connection with the Company including but not limited to all their acts and deeds by and in connection with the company .

3.Further I hereby, verify, agree and approve all actions, decisions, matters, transactions, deeds or similar matters the aforesaid persons mentioned in the preceding paragraph 1 have acted, done, made, executed or omitted to have acted, done, made or executed in relation with or for the company and shall have no claims, present or future, against them.

4.I furthermore agree and undertake to keep harmless the said xxxx as well as any of the persons mentioned in the preceding paragraph 1 and their employees, agents or associates in terms aforesaid from any claims or the like that may be filed or presented against them by any Government or governmental authorities, corporations or individuals in relation to the Company’s operations and/or management as aforesaid.

5.The present indemnity shall be governed by England and Wales Law and England and Wales courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.

Signed on the 30th of May 2018

(firma)
                        Mr. X
                        Beneficial Owner of
                        "la tua company" LLP
                        Passport number :

Witness :

Name of Witness :

Passport number of Witness :

-------------------------------------------------
                        Anche questo autenticato da notaio

Comment

A questi andrà poi aggiunta la procura generale , ma sono 4 pagine fitte e non sto quì a scriverle .

Quindi ricapitoliamo :
                          si firma , entrambi in originale il Nominee Agreement e la declaration of trust ; si allegano copia dei documenti personali di entrambi ; il notaio autentica il tutto e richiede l'apostilla .
                          Ovviamente il cliente non sempre è disposto a volare fino dal legale perciò solitamente la procedura è la seguente :
                          il cliente , nel suo Paese di residenza , provvede ad autenticare e apostillare i suoi documenti personali e li invia in originale al legale incaricato ; questi prepara la sopradescritta documentazione e la invia per le firme al cliente ( che a sua vota lo re-invia firmato al legale ,sempre in originale ) . A questo punto si procede a notarizzazione di tutto e alla richiesta delle apostille .
                          Tutto viene rilegato in un documento con pagine numerate ed inviato al cliente in originale .

Comment

Ti ringrazio per la rottura che ti sei preso.

Leggendo però devo dire che firmando questi documenti l'unico ad essere tutelato sul serio è il mominee, cioè proprio la persona da cui ci si cerca di proteggere (la discussione chiede proprio questo). C'è addirittura scritto che il cliente si impegna a non andare mai contro il nominee, e addirittura che se gli vengono date delle istruzioni verbali, il cliente si impegna a non fare nulla contro il nominee se questi, capendo male, fa una cosa che non doveva fare.

Ho l'impressione che una cosa del genere non ti tutela nemmeno tra beneficiario e nominee, figuriamoci quando c'è di mezzo un terzo di buona fede.

Cioè se la mia società ha una casa e il nominee me la va a vendere e la vende a un terzo di buona fede, io non potrò mai riavere la casa. La truffa si intende fatta dal nominee a me, e io devo vedermela col noninee, perché il terzo era in buona fede e a lui la casa rimane. Poi provo ad andare contro il nominee (che magari nel frattempo è sparito) e ammesso che lo trovo lui mi dice "me l'avevi detto tu di farlo, o almeno io ho capito così, ma sai non puoi farmi niente se ho capito male, è scritto nel nostro contratto!". Se invece non lo trovo dovrò andare in tribunale e con quel contratto temo proprio che mi ridano in faccia.

Poi c'è quella Declaration of Trust (quindi è un trust?) che ha una bassissima tassatività (dice solo chi è il beneficiario reale ma non stabilisce regole sulla restituzione, ecc) e sembra fatto giusto per tutelare il nominee più che il cliente.

Scusa ma tutti quei documenti tutelano più il nominee dal cliente (ti chiedo di smentirmi se non è così), ma in questa discussione si sta cercando il contrario: come tutelare il cliente dal nominee!

Comment

Aggiungerei che andare da un notaio per fargli firmare un atto in cui incorpora dei documenti privati, non è che in automatico quegli atti si intendono elevati a pubblico. La funziona del notaio in quel caso è solo di aver autenticato le firme.

Comment

Innanzi tutto non si parla di notaio italiano , pensavo fosse scontato .
                                Ad ogni modo questa è la reale documentazione necessaria ,legalmente riconosciuta .
                                Non sei tu a doverti tutelare dal nominee ( parlando di strutture full nominee , e cioè con azionista e direttore ) ma il contrario .
                                A tutti gli effetti la società NON è tua , tu ne sei solo il beneficiario ultimo e - se così si può dire - ti viene noleggiata ( anche se appositamente creata ) per gestire il tuo business .
                                Se tu ( beneficiario) ,con la tua limited full nominee pensi di poter evadere IVA o truffare impunemente le persone scaricando tutte le colpe sul nominee ,questo deve pur tutelarsi . Hai la minima idea di quanti mi chiedono strutture simili per perpetrare truffe su Ebay , Amazon o semplicmente per puro e semplice riciclaggio ? Una marea ( ed a questi neanche perdo il tempo a rispondere ) .

Io ti ho mostrato come tutto può essere fatto in maniera chiara e trasparente nei Paesi ove questo è permesso , producendo adeguata documentazione davanti ad un notaio e ricevendo in cambio un preciso set di documenti autenticati con piena valenza giuridica .

Se ora non vi fidate di notai ed avvocati , non sò che farci . Ma da quì a dire che dietro c'è una truffa ve ne passa .

Comment

Working...
                                X